Termite Tv Vlog

My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.yoursite.com/blog/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 20, 2006

City Harvest Sample (music by Soulzitions)


Watch

This is a sample of the documentary I'm working on that I used to apply for funding. Anula helped me put this together way back in the Spring when I'd hardly shot anything yet. At that point I could have made a half hour documentary already and here I am in the Fall trying to cram four seasons into that short time frame. I hope you like the story when it's done in the new year. Any feedback will be appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gena said...

Deb, I would like to know if we can use this video in a video festival. I didn't see any e-mail link but I do have more information for you. If you follow the link from my user name that will lead you to my vlog and email address.

Thanks,
Gena

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home